Supper CLub Legend

Does anyone know id there is an additional charge for the supper club on the Legend

$25 per person

Reservations are required and they can fill fast. If you know which evening you want to go, book as soon as you board. A desk was setup in the lobby taking reservations when we boarded.

(ok, $30, they must have raised it this year. Thanks for the correction)

Just off the Legend this morning...my gf and I ate at the Golden Fleece on Wednesday night and it was worth every penny. There were a few times the waiter came up to us with more food and said "here you go...compliments of the chef" the food and service were absolutely amazing...i'd reccomend this to anyone!!

$30 is the 'tip'...it's considered a surcharge...but hubby and I opted to tip extra on the Miracle and hope that we have reason to on the Glory.

It was such a wonderful dining experience.

MY WIFE AND I ATE IN THE GLORY SUPPER CLUB ON THE 9/2/06 CRUISE. IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY OF THE $30. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. WE ALSO TIPPED EXTRA. WE ATE IN THE CONQUEST SUPPER CLUB LAST YEAR AND ENJOYED IT AS WELL. OUR STOMACHS WERE VERY FULL AFTERWARDS AND IT IS NOT AN ALL YOU CAN EAT DINNER, BUT BELIEVE ME, IT IS ALL YOU CAN EAT.

MY WIFE AND I ATE IN THE GLORY SUPPER CLUB ON THE 9/2/06 CRUISE. IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY OF THE $30. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. WE ALSO TIPPED EXTRA. WE ATE IN THE CONQUEST SUPPER CLUB LAST YEAR AND ENJOYED IT AS WELL. OUR STOMACHS WERE VERY FULL AFTERWARDS AND IT IS NOT AN ALL YOU CAN EAT DINNER, BUT BELIEVE ME, IT IS ALL YOU CAN EAT.

My husband and I are really looking forward to dining in the Emerald Room. We loved Nick and Noras on the Miracle. It was fantastic! I ate until I thought I would pop! The experience just cannot be beat!

Thanks for the heads up on the Emerald Room...I can't wait!

Question: can you request a table for 2 at the Golden Fleece? just wondering if these were even available....

There are a few two tops, but it really doesn't matter. They will not sit you with others. We were at a table for 4 and it was just DW and myself. Tom, you need to take those room #'s out of your sig before everyone finds out about them and we won't be able to book them anymore.LOL:D

Jess

Tom, you need to take those room #'s out of your sig before everyone finds out about them and we won't be able to book them anymore.LOL:D

Jess

True - there have been a couple of times where (even ~18 months out) I was not able to get one of my FAVORITE cabins...:eek:

Tom

Thank you both so very much.

Tom/Cheryl: since we have never sailed on the Legend before, why do prefer those particular wrap-arounds as opposed to the other ones....just curious & trying to learn. We have a wrap booked for next April but on a different level.

Thank you both so very much.

Tom/Cheryl: since we have never sailed on the Legend before, why do prefer those particular wrap-arounds as opposed to the other ones....just curious & trying to learn. We have a wrap booked for next April but on a different level.

Any level, other than 5 should be a good bet for you (deck 5 does NOT have the mulit-room style cabin). I prefer level 4 because there is a much more substantial overhang above (sun/rain shielding). Also deck 4 (main deck) is right above Atlantic and Promenade decks (where the action is - as we are not Lido deck sun worshipers).

Tom

Tom.....thanks for your insight. We're on level 6. Our first wrap-around was on the Destiny (we've only had 1) but LOVE them!!...so we're excited about having one on the Legend also.

Great!

You will love the Sprit class aft wraps EVEN MORE - ENJOY!

Tom

OK how did we get from the Supper Club to Rap Around Balconies.

Can they deliver the Suppper Club food to your balcony?

hmmmmm... It was a sub-topic...:D

I would WAGER that having that meal brought to your balcony would be substantially more than $30 pp... by a factor of :eek:

Tom

Archived