I'm sure a stupid question...

sun'n'water

We will be leaving 10/1 on the Conquest and it's my first cruise. Exactly what all is included in what I have paid already? Room service? Breakfast? Lunch? Just the dining room food? Pizza bar? Ice cream? I can't figure out what is in the "inclusive" part of the price... help!

We will be leaving 10/1 on the Conquest and it's my first cruise. Exactly what all is included in what I have paid already? Room service? Breakfast? Lunch? Just the dining room food? Pizza bar? Ice cream? I can't figure out what is in the "inclusive" part of the price... help!

You will have to pay for soda, booze(all forms), gambling, specialty coffee(not your regular cup-o-joe).

vincenzo:)

All foods in the Dining room and the Lido Deck buffet are included, whats not included are Liquor, Beer and Soda or Pop.

Everything you mentioned on top is included.

There is also a Specialty Cafe that serves up Ice Cream, Coffee and desserts thats not included.

Fred

Also you have to pay for any spa service that requires human intervention. (manicures, massages, aerobics) However, the spa sauna, hot tub, workout room etc are free.

Don't be shy. If you are unsure, ask first. Everyone was a beginner at one time.

Have a great cruise!!

...all food aboard ship [you might want to tip $1-2 for Room Service]

...daytime/nighttime entertainment

Extra pay for:

...liquor/soda

...gambling [includes bingo]

...tips

...spa [many services]

sun'n'water,

Come join us on our Roll Call...we have group of over 50 on your sailing. We have two meetings planned aboard the ship, and a pre-cruise dinner for those who will be in Galveston the night before we sail. All the details are in our Roll Call...come on over. :)

Oh, and welcome to Cruise Critic!

Patty

EVERYTHING is included in your priced EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING:

Soft Drinks (sodas)

Bottled water (the water from the tap and areas upstairs is just fine) Remember the bottled water and stuff in your fridge in your cabin is NOT FREE.

Specialty Restaurant

Alcoholic beverages and 'virgin' foo foo drinks

Excursions that you might book

Bingo

Internet time

Spa Services

All of your food is free...everything except the specialty restaurant. Room service, dining room, buffet, deli, pizza bar, etc. If you order room service, please remember to tip $1 or $2 to your server. Ice Cream is free.

There is a specialty coffee/dessert place that is an extra charge...its actually much cheaper to get the chocolate covered strawberries there than to order them prior to boarding. YUM!

There are plenty of juices, iced tea, coffee, etc that is free.

You can cruise and spend as much as you want or as little as you want.

Have fun!

Sun/Water - Here's something I posted awhile back:

Beverages included in the cost of your cruise:

Lido buffet area - Iced tea, hot water & tea bags, coffee, decaf, hot chocolate, juice varieties, water, lemonade, fruitpunch. On buffet, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk.

Dining room - Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, water, decaf, milk, chocolate milk, juices, espresso and cappuccino.

Room service - MOST of the beverages that are available on Lido, but not lemonade or fruitpunch.

Food included in the cost of your cruise:

All meals in the dining room, Lido buffet, as well as the pizzeria, deli, salad bars, ice cream and frozen yogurt machines, room service.

Pizzeria and room service available 24 hrs. a day.

Sometimes they have a MakeYourOwn Sundae bar on Lido Deck.

'Tea Time' on sea day afternoons has hot tea, coffee, tea sandwiches, scones, petite fours, etc.

The Captain's Cocktail party has hors d'oeuvres, as well as cocktails.

No extra charge for any of the above, but you should tip $1 or $2 to the room service delivery person.:)

Archived