Anyone Done Fury Catamaran???

cruzeluver

Ive done the Fury 4 times and have loved it every time.. basically they pick you up at the pier.. they take you out about 30 minutes and then stop and you snorkel for about 45 minutes Id say.. until that point they offer non alcoholic drinks.. after the snorkeling they crank up the music and the drinks are flowing.. it takes about 20 minutes I think to get to the island.. You stay there about an hour and a half.. On the island there is a beach with beach volleyball, kayaks and beach chairs.. there is horse riding (for an additional fee).. the drinks are free.. There is burgers and fries for a charge but they are actually pretty good.. Then its back on to the catamaran and again the music is cranked up and everyone is dancing.. and drinks all the way back to the pier..

We have a blast everytime we do this excursion.. I think you'll have a great time..

Thank you for such a descriptive review of the Fury. I too am going in Dec. and I'm really looking forward to it now, especially hearing about it first-hand. One question I have is that I'm a little concerned about "eating in Mexico." Did anyone get sick, if you know what I mean? Your reply is much appreciated.

Thank you for such a descriptive review of the Fury. I too am going in Dec. and I'm really looking forward to it now, especially hearing about it first-hand. One question I have is that I'm a little concerned about "eating in Mexico." Did anyone get sick, if you know what I mean? Your reply is much appreciated.

My wife and I both ate at the Fury beach and also in town with no problems.

And, don't forget the margarita conga line around the catamaran. That was fun. :D

We have eaten in Mexico many times...never got sick (knock on wood)... We have always been careful about drinking the water though! The food has always been excellent!! Can't wait to go back...we're cruising to Cozumel in December. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

We have eaten in Mexico many times...never got sick (knock on wood)... We have always been careful about drinking the water though! The food has always been excellent!! Can't wait to go back...we're cruising to Cozumel in December. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Thanks for the H2O tip! We're going on the 12/9/06 Navigator cruise, maybe you'll be on our Fury. Have fun! :)

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I am planning for a 1 day trip to Key West on June 30 2007 with my wife. I read your post, that you booked tickets with Fury Catamaran. Can you please share your key west experience with us. We are interested in doing Parasailing, Snorkeling, Jet Sking......I also like to know are there any cheap hotels in Key west for accomodation.

Thank you!

Oh, yea ! a great excursion!!! we did it on our first cruise!! 1st time to snorkle, was so fun!! the free drinks were a great plus!!! had a nice time playing volleyball and kayaking at the private beach. On the way back to the cruise ship we had more free drinks!! which was why trying to wathc my husband do the macarena(sp?) while holding his beer and not spilling it, was the funniest thing ever!!! plus, carnival's video crew joined us and it played the rest of the week in all the cabins!! we had strangers coming up to us commenting how funny it was to watch, how drunk were you they would ask!! You won't regret it, hope you have as much fun and make great memories like we did!!! Give it a try!!!!!

Archived