Joyce Prince for OTHER than tours?

hokie78

Joyce is well-known and loved for the tours she provides. Frequent posters have mentioned her as a source for car rentals as well. Has anyone used her for any other services that she provides? Activities bookings, restaurant reservations, etc? Although we're the adventurous types and will be getting around on our own, she may be a good source to help us plan our week with various recommendations and reservations. Thoughts?

Joyce is well-known and loved for the tours she provides. Frequent posters have mentioned her as a source for car rentals as well. Has anyone used her for any other services that she provides? Activities bookings, restaurant reservations, etc? Although we're the adventurous types and will be getting around on our own, she may be a good source to help us plan our week with various recommendations and reservations. Thoughts?

Joyce would be excellant at any task you request of her. We went on her tour with her assistant Linda. They are so great. Joyce recommended a place for lunch for us after our tour, and she and Linda even went inside to make sure the menu was satisfactory for food and prices with DH and myself. They made a wonderful team, but understand Linda will be branching out on her own soon. I would Email Joyce, if she is busy already, she may recommend Linda to help you out. She was great with the stores and helped us shop etc, wonderful wonderful service, just like being with your best friend! Even my DH said her tour was the best and you felt really pampered with her Linda and the suggestions etc. You just can't go wrong with Joyce Prince!

Adventure of the Seas 9/3/06

From what i could tell, she does it all. We passed by her car rental place at the airport, she rents cell phones, she does child care, she was even doing cooking and cleaning for some people who were staying on the island. From what i can tell, she is a very busy business woman and would deliver whatever service you need.

I know that Joyce arranges for child care, and can probably arrange for cleaning of an apartment or a villa, but I also know that Joyce, herself, will visit your place to cook a 'local' island meal of your choosing.

The rest of the questions and statements that I see in this thread can basically be answered with a YES.

gary

Joyce is such a wonderful person. She will do anything that you can think of. WE toured with her last year on a cruise and this year we went to St. Maarten for the week and did another tour. We also took her to dinner one night because she was so helpful to me as I was planning our trip. Once you meet her you will feel like you you have known her forever. I feel like we have met a wonderful new friend.

My wife, my 20 month old son, and myself just got back from St. Martin on the MOS and we contacted Joyce to tour us around. She was booked, however she was concerned for my little guy and my pregnant wife, so she arranged for Linda to take us around.

WHAT A GREAT TIME. Linda was AWESOME and took us around the whole island. We had never been to St. Martin before, so Linda gave us a little preview of the island. She had a car seat for my little guy which was great....AC in the car and she was very informative.

We met Joyce briefly at the dock who seemed an absolute pleasure...but I also would recommend Linda. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

-YO

Archived