Honeymoon on PG - spa treatments and excursions price list?

veronique

Hi all,

My fiance just booked our honeymoon on the PG, July 11 2007. We would like to put spa treatments and excursions on our gift list but have been informed by RSSC that our guests can only donate money to our shipboard account, so we are thinking of setting up a website for guests to donate money towards such specific items. We have a lot of guests from the UK and Asia, and donating money is a big no-no for them as I understand.

Does anyone have a list of spa treatments and prices on the PG? I can't find it on RSSC's website.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Money for wedding is a big "YES YES" for Asian culture.:D I think it is the western culture for the No... Actually, money as gifts are for all occasion... wedding, birth, funeral etc.

Summer 2005 Carita Paris:

Regular massage 25 mins 60$, 50 mins 110 & 80mins 160$. Aromatherapy massage add 10$ for each different time.

I had the spa menu in front of me, please let me know what you are looking for...

Just remember to sign up for the special ceremony for the newly wed on board.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy! Your post was most helpful. We will make sure to sign up for the onboard ceremony.

Do you think you could scan the spa menu and post it, or alternatively email it to me? I'd like to know about exfoliation, facials, pedicures, couples treatments (rasul?), etc.

veronique, we just returned from the 9/9-9/16 sailing and I brought back a lot of the information. I believe I have the spa menu; I'll check when I get home from work. I didn't use any services as I'd been pampered before the trip for the wedding. The prices were pretty reasonable compared with Boston salons, except for a refill on acrylic nails - $100. Yikes!

Carita Spa Services & Retail Price List

Please note prices are subject to change.

Use of sauna & steam room is available during spa opening hours.

While times may vary in certain ports, the general hours of operation are 8am to 7:30pm.

Special Considerations: As the Spa offers each guest the chance to relax in a tranquil setting,

we appreciate you turning off your mobile phone and speaking quietly.

BODY

REFLEXOLOGY MASSAGE : Feet, Hands, Head and Shoulders

An age-old healing art that revitalizes your immune system by the application of direct pressure to specific points of the body. 25min.....US$60 and 50min.....US$110

TRADITIONAL THERAPEUTIC AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE

A fusion of Eastern and Western massage techniques combined with the therapeutic properties of aromatherapy. This treatment is particularly intended to relieve general fatigue, jet lag and stress, resulting in a re-energized state of well-being.

25min.....US$70 and 50min.....US$120 and 80 minutes.....US $180

SHIATSU

A massage that will pummel away tight knotted muscles right where you carry all the stresses of your life. 25min.....US$60 and 50min.....US$110 and 80min.....US$160

SWEDISH

25min.....US$60 and 50min.....US$110 and 80min.....US$160

IN SUITE MASSAGE

80min.....US$180

RENOVATEUR SATIN SKIN

The ideal treatment to attain that satin-like softness for your skin. Its treatment begins with our exclusive Rénovateur® exfoliation. This is followed by the gentle stimulation of your skin to begin its regeneration process, leading to a healthy, youthful radiance.

1hr15m.....US$155

RENOVATEUR REVITALIZING BODY TREATMENT

A unique and sensual treatment combining the Rénovateur® technique, capped by body wrapping and a stone massage. In this process, the face is nourished and gently smoothed with small cold pebbles for rejuvenation; while the body is massaged with a special technique using warmed volcanic stones, leaving you with a sense of deep relaxation. 1hr30m.....US$195

FACE

RADIANCE BEAUTIFYING TREATMENT

30m US$45

This is the perfect therapy to prepare you for that cruise cocktail; it is a combination of cleansing and firming treatments that allow you ample time to partake of a hair styling treatment, a make-up session or even a Carita® hair treatment.

RENOVATEUR LIFT FERMETE

with Pro Lifting* 1h45m US$150

w/out Pro Lifting 1h15m US$120

An ideal treatment for mature skin that repairs the tell-tale signs of ageing, providing an immediate and visible lifting effect to the complexion; the treatment acts quickly and the skin acquires a transparent clarity, wherein any slackness is lifted, fine lines and wrinkles are erased, and the contours and shape of the face are perfectly redefined.

RENOVATEUR HYDRATATION INTENSE

with Pro Lifting* 65min US$135

w/out Pro Lifting 50min US$110

An SOS treatment for thirsty skin weakened by dehydration or prolonged sun exposure; the skin is treated to extensive rehydration, exfoliation, deep cleansing and moisturization. The skin’s natural balance is stimulated and restored to produce a long-lasting suppleness of texture glowing with a refreshed vitality.

RENOVATEUR PROTECTION ECLAT

with Pro Lifting* 1h30m US$125

w/out Pro Lifting 1h US$ 95 Suitable to all types of skin, this treatment is designed to delay the ageing process and to combat day-to-day damage from the environment. Skin that once appeared dull and tired is gently restored to good health, harmony and balance.

*THE PRO LIFTING MACHINE

Reinforces the impact of house products. It cleanses deep-down and makes your skin visibly firmer and radiant. A must-session – try it and see the difference!

HAIR - WAXING - MANICURE- PEDICURE

RENOVATEUR CHEVEU

Without Styling 30m US$ 60

With Styling 30-45m (depending on hair length)

A highly personalized treatment for your hair and scalp using exfoliating scalp massage techniques to promote blood circulation and help rid it of impurities and dead cells, capped culminates with a gentle neck massage. This treatment leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny roots to ends.

(with CARITA care shampoo) US $

SHAMPOO BLOW DRY / ROLLER SET 45

MAINTENANCE CUT & NATURAL DRY 60

MAINTENANCE CUT & BLOW DRY 70

RE-STYLE CUT & NATURAL DRY 75

E-STYLE CUT & BLOW DRY 85

EVENING UP-STYLE 80

EVENING UP-STYLE 55

(excluding CARITA CARE SHAMPOO)

COMB-UP 15 up to 25

CARITA CONDITIONING MASK 10

EXTRA LONG HAIR

HAIR COLOURING (prices exclude cutting & styling):

SEMI PERMANENT COLOR AND FINISH 85

PERMANENT COLOR-ROOTS AND FINISH 85

FULL HEAD 105

PERMING 60 TO 80

HIGHLIGHTS AND FINISH 80 TO 90

LONG HAIR EXTRAWITH COLOR OR PERM 25

WAXING

Full Legs / Back Wax 65

Half Legs / Underarm / Bikini Zone/Arms 35

Eyebrow / Lip / Chin 20

MANICURE & PEDICURE

Regular Manicure 40

French Manicure 45

Deluxe Manicure 80

Artificial Nail Repair (per Nail) 15

Refills 80

Polish Change 15

French Polish Change 20

Regular Pedicure 60

French Pedicure 65

Deluxe Pedicure 90

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the August 23rd sailing and there were a few days that they offered specials on massages. I paid $90 for a 50 minute massage. It was fabulous! Better than the one I had back home before my wedding. I would highly recommend it.

Archived