Buddy

osd9

Ok...this is my second post here...and I have another question about a cruise I am going on in January....I will be traveling with 10 couples, and I am the only diver in the group....I plan to make two dives...Cozumel and Belize....should I expect that I will be paired with a buddy at the sight?

thanks,

yes, you will. we just got back last week and there were a few singles. they paired them up. i am going in february possibly by myself and am a bit worried about my DH not being my partner. after seeing some of the people on the dives, im not so sure that i would want to be partnered with anyone besides the dive master. one guy didnt know how to hook his BC onto the tank..or his regulator. was trying to put his regulator on first and couldnt figure out how it screwed on (had it on upside down-or tried to anyway). we are rescue divers and i figured we had our work cut out for us with this dude but he ended up in another group, so we got to relax and enjoy our dives without having to worry about saving his sorry butt.

good luck!

Archived