Grand Suite -vs- Owners Suite

Zaffaris

I am a first time RCCL cruiser and therefore not familiar with their cabins. I am torn between the Grand Suite and the Owner's Suite. For anyone who has been there and done that (NOS or EOS) can you tell me the differences and is it really worth the higher price?

I am a first time RCCL cruiser and therefore not familiar with their cabins. I am torn between the Grand Suite and the Owner's Suite. For anyone who has been there and done that (NOS or EOS) can you tell me the differences and is it really worth the higher price?

Zaffaris, to answer your question, one must know how many are sailing with you? If it's just yourself and one other, the GS is great. If your like me and have a Basket Ball team, then the OS is the only way to go.

My husband and two kids had an Owner's Suite on Legend. Lots of

room and great storage. We were never on top of each other and there

were no issues getting ready for dinner(we have a 14 year old daughter).

I have had the OS on Voyager and Explorer for the 4 of us. With 13 pieces of luggage I needed room and the OS has it. Lots of closet space and the bar has lots of drawers and cabinets and shelves and the bar counter alone was great!! The OS has a double sink and a Jacuzzi and a bidet and is decent sized. WE all like to unwind before bed with TV and the flat screen was great.

We have had both GS and OS suites several times (just for two of us, however). The additional cost of the OS is hardly worth it for us, but if the price differential is small, and we are looking to entertain in our suite, we choose the OS.

For more than 2 people in the suite, I would agree with the prior posters.

As for room for two in the GS, there is more than enough. Drawer space is OK, but only for two (however, DW takes a lot of stuff with her!!)

Archived