St. Thomas shore excursion

MikkiDawn

I HAVE TRIED THIS ON THE ST. THOMAS board with no success, someone help me decide LOL !!! We cannot decide between Sonny Liston and Air Force One Fun Tours anyone have any ideas ? Sonny is $10 cheaper but Air Force One Looks (from hte pics) that they are having more fun. HELP !!

I'm not sure what you seek in your tour, but when we were last there, Sonny made a GREAT special arrangement for us - we were off the ship ASAP and took a taxi to the city dock to get the ferry to St. John. Lovely tour around the island with many photo stops and a picnic on the beach - to get back to the dock for the 1PM ferry back to Red Hook where a car was waiting for a tour of St. Thomas (lots of photo stops too), a quick stop for a couple of souvenirs and back to the ship with time to spare! It was truly a full and enjoyable day seeing all we could in the short time available. (We are not into the beach and water activities.) With advance planning and email, you can arrange almost anything you wish!

As we've not taken the Air Force One tours, I can't offer you a comparison. However, we took an island tour with Sunny Liston last December and it was wonderful. He was very prompt, gave us a great tour of the island, and got us back to the ship on time as promised. He has a fantastic personality. I would not hesitate to tour with Sunny again on future trips.

This is our first cruise and our first time to St. Thomas so we want to see and enjoy stuff, KWIM ? BOTH tours offer shopping, sightseeing AND a stop at the beach for a couple of hours, I just couldn't decide which one. We are somewhat young, closer to middle aged now I guess, 33 and 39, BUT we are not the adventerous type.

Sorry I didn't mean to say that 33 is Middle Aged, I just don't know where to classify myself LOL !!! My parents are only 53 and 54 and VERY VERY ACTIVE, sometimes MORE THAN ME so by no means I do not think that 53 is old, I have met 95 year olds that can run laps around me.

Archived