Questions about the Soda Plan

cdillon23

I believe that it is $7 a day, plus tax and a gratuity of %15.

You get a red "coca cola" sticker on your sea pass and you get a souvenier mug.

You dont need the mug but you must show your sea pass everytime you want a soda.

I believe that it is $7 a day, plus tax and a gratuity of %15.

You get a red "coca cola" sticker on your sea pass and you get a souvenier mug.

You dont need the mug but you must show your sea pass everytime you want a soda.

Awesome! That answered my question perfectly!

The coke card is $4 for kids per day plus %15 grat. Adults is $6 plus grat. The coke cups are much bigger that they used to be. Just keep your seapass handy if you want a coke.

Lexi

True, true, true!

I forgot that kids are less $$ per day than adults!

Happy Sailing!

Hope this helps...

Adults' Fountain Soda / Juice Package:

This package entitles guests 18 years of age and older to unlimited consumption of fountain sodas (no cans) and juices at all bars and lounges, Windjammer, Main Dining Room and Private Destinations (CocoCay and Labadee®).

This package is available for purchase on the day of embarkation at all bars and lounges and may be charged to your SeaPass account. After this package has been purchased, a sticker will be placed on your boarding card allowing you to consume fountain sodas (no cans) and juices throughout your cruise. A complimentary Coca Cola souvenir cup is included as part of the package.

Juices that are included in this package are orange juice, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Please note that juices are always complimentary at Breakfast.

The cost of the package is $6.00 per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Please note: The fountain soda and juice package is only available for the total amount of days of the cruise and prices are subject to change without notice.

Kids' Fountain Soda / Juice Package

This package entitles our younger cruisers (guests 17 years of age and younger) to unlimited consumption of fountain sodas (no cans) and juices at all bars and lounges, Windjammer, Main Dining Room and Private Destinations (CocoCay and Labadee®). This package is available for purchase on the day of to your SeaPass account.

After this package has been purchased, a sticker will be placed on embarkation at all bars and lounges and Adventure Ocean and may be charged your boarding card allowing you to consume fountain sodas (no cans) and juices throughout your cruise. A complimentary Coca Cola souvenir cup is included as part of the package.

Juices that are included in this package are orange juice, grapefruit juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Please note that juices are always complimentary at Breakfast.

The cost of the package is $4.00 per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Please note: The fountain soda / juice package is only available for the total amount of days of the cruise and prices are subject to change without notice.

So....is lemonade and iced tea available at all locations the pop is, or do you have to go to certain locations to refill?

Is the iced tea sweetened or unsweetened?

Is the lemonade good?

I'm guessing it is from a "soda-type" dispenser?

Also, this is my first post, so be gentle! HAHA!

I'm just trying to figure out if the soda plan is for me, or if I'll be happy with iced tea and lemonade at all meals, etc.

FIRST RCL COMING UP IN NOVEMBER....and I AM PSYCHED!!!

:)

So....is lemonade and iced tea available at all locations the pop is, or do you have to go to certain locations to refill?

The lemonade/iced tea is available in the buffet area all the time.

Is the iced tea sweetened or unsweetened?

Is the lemonade good? Unsweetned

I'm guessing it is from a "soda-type" dispenser? Yes

Also, this is my first post, so be gentle! HAHA!

I'm just trying to figure out if the soda plan is for me, or if I'll be happy with iced tea and lemonade at all meals, etc.

BTW Welcome and I love the lemonade!!!!!

:)

New ~~~ Let me be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of CC!!!

The iced tea is unsweetened. BUT..........the lemonade and iced tea is FREE at the Windjammer during the meals. The lemonade is tart, but I add a little sweet n low and I am fine. The waitstaff dispenses these to you.

I think getting the plan as an adult would be more if you drink soda. I drink diet coke, and when I get them in on deck in the hot sun, the ice melts after a while and gets warm. I have no problems just ordering another and another since I have paid for it up front. And I also drink it at my meals. To me, it is worth it.

What ship are you on????

I think the big thing to keep in mind is that it's ONLY Coca Cola products, and that it comes from a machine or bar gun. So if these two things are fine with you, then the sticker would pay for itself. As a Diet Pepsi Twist-aholic, I pass. However I do take a large plastic tumbler with me for iced tea / lemonade (next month I'm taking my big Jamba Juice mug); I also take along a 100-pk of Splenda for the week.

If you like Splenda, you have to ask the waitstaff for it. It's generally available, but it's so popular that to keep pax from grabbing handfulls of it, they don't have it out. So to ensure I have it for my morning coffee & tea/lemonade throughout the day I take plenty with me.

Archived