I need some help

Hello everyone,My wife and myself are getting ready for our up coming December 2, 2006 on the Jewel of the Seas and I just heard that there will not be a Murder Mystery on this particulr cruise can anyone confirm this for us, also we would like to know if there is still a ship shape program and when is the earliest I can reserve Portafino' for 14 guests. I trust you will be able to us out thanks in advance.

Hi,

I believe (not postive though) that the ship shape program is on all ships. And you can make Portofino's reservations as soon as you board, not before, and I would advise, especially with 14 people, to get on the ship early and RUN to Portofino's. On the Explorer last week ALL the reservations for the week were already gone by 4:00 as our tablemates tried. Granted it was only a 5 day cruise but they did go quick.

Sue

Is there a Murder Mystery on every sailing?

I am on the Jewel 10/21 5 night out of Boston - Would/will there be one on this sailing or how do I find out about it? What night would it be? Hoiw does one book it?

I wish I could find copies of the Cruise Compass and menu's for this particular type of sailing - anyone?

thanks for the info

treefrog

Archived