Zuiderdam cabin 7087 or 7088

npeters

Any feedback on these 2 cabins? It's cat S on the curve with the zig-zag balcony. Going to Carribean on 8/21/04. Is there any shade? I figure it will be very hot so shade will be welcome. What about the cabin itself? Is it the same size as the other side suites? The configuration looks a little different on the deck plan.

Thanks!

I just changed my cabin from 7087 to 7058 because several people on this site told me you can be seen by next door neighbors and the balcony was "skinny". Not sure about the shape of this cabin either. On the layout it looks kinda weird so we changed.

I just changed my cabin from 7087 to 7058 because several people on this site told me you can be seen by next door neighbors and the balcony was "skinny". Not sure about the shape of this cabin either. On the layout it looks kinda weird so we changed.

What cruise are you on?

We were in 7087. The room was a little smaller than the other S cabins. The balcony seemed to be longer but not as wide. Also, although the view was interesting, we did not like the lack of privacy.

Thanks for your input. Was any part of the balcony shaded?

Archived