paul gaugin, pre on Huahine?

jeanine

My first time to post on a message board ever!! Not sure if i am in right place or not. anyway, we are cruising around FP on PG June 4th, 2005, I know, I know, little early right? Anyway, really considering Huahine, should we do a pre or a post? We will be flying in from Nothern Calif. Hey thanks for your imput. This will be our first cruise. Merci, Jeanine

I did a pre-cruise on Bora Bora about 6 weeks ago and had a grand time - stayed at Le Meridien and purchased the package through Radisson. I'm going again in September and this time will be staying on Papeete at the Beachcomber. We were supposed to stay at the new Radisson Plaza but it's not ready so were moved to Beachcomber. I haven't been to Huahine, but it might be a good idea since the PG doesn't stop there. A lot depends on what you're looking for - peace, quiet and romance? Or activites (scuba, snorkle, etc). There are a lot of other message boards around that deal with Tahiti specifically. I don't think you'll go wrong, no matter which isle you choose - the place is magnificent - spectacular...

Archived