Great Job on Jubliee

IPingUPing

Just have to share my happiness over my 5 night cruise on the Jubliee June 26 - July 1. It was obvious that this was not the newest ship in the fleet, but I never felt it was "old and busted" it was kept up very well. This was my first cruise, and I was very impressed.

I really felt like the crew understood that you were there for a vacation, and helped keep things relaxed. I never had a problem with anyone on the crew all trip. (And only one bit of rudeness from a fellow passenger, but even she was the exception to the rule.).

Cabin was clean, cabin stewardess was just terrific, couldn't have been more friendly, and she was very talented with the towel animals. Our waiter and waitress in the dining room were terrifically sociable.

The events were fun on board, there was plenty to do if you wanted to, and plenty of places you hide if you didn't want to do anything. Only bummer, and no reflection on Carnival was the fact our shore excursion in the Bahamas had to cancel at the last minute due to a boat problem.

Feel free to drop me a note if you have questions. We'll see you on our next cruise this fall.

Archived