Laundry on Carnival Spirit

Bazel

Unfortunately Carnival doesn't show their locations in their brochures (like some lines do), but they do have them. You'll have to check with the purser's desk on board to find out the exact locations.

I have sensitive skin so I bring my own detergent and bounce sheets.

• 1 month later...
Have looked at deck plans and don't see any self-service laundry noted. Do any past Spirit cruisers know if this ship has them?

Thx,

BZ

You have the locations now, but I thought I'd tell you what it cost me to a load of laundry. I paid $1 for Laundry soap, $1 for fabric softner, $2 for washer and $2 for dryer. The dryer does not get that hot, and some of my clothes were still damp. I just draped them over the sofa in our cabin and they were dry within a couple hours. I was in cabin 4229 on the Carnival Spirit and used the Aft laundry area. There is also an iron and ironing board in the wash room as well.

Keep in mind that these are commercal dryers but as with any pay dryer they may or may not work too well. We have used the washer and dryers on the ships many times and have had good luck.

Throw a few dryer sheets into a ziploc and into your luggage - they take no room at all. I measure out 1 load of dry detergent into individual ziploc bags and then place the small bags into a bigger bag to prevent spills. We travel with our 2 kids so for a 7 night cruise I may need to do 4 loads (as we try not to overpack) but I take enough to do 6. While it isn't always FUN to do laundry on vacation it does help in the luggage department.

The space the detergent uses is small and is filled on return with trinkets.

Archived