What was your favourite part of your cruise?

Tinalou

Hi, my favourite part of the cruise is the wildlife... be it turtles at Lifou and Isle of Pines. the birds, whales, Dolphins and the flying fish.

having a quiet drink ,being absorbed in my own little world, if only for 10 nights.(or doing back to back makes it all double the pleasure.!!) I come home feeling great. listening to the piano man is a lovely soother. My favourite ports are Vila, Wala, Champagne bay and Heighene.

I look forward to each cruise as if it were my first. even the butterfly's in the tummy.

regards, Lorraine:) :)

Speed 2 isn't a disaster movie - it's just a disaster :) , same applies to the new Posiedon movie.

agreed, but it just so i can get a laugh as they think of what might happen on the cruise when watching them.

And yes, the original Poseidon adventure was sooo much better

I asked our cabin steward if he could put up some balloons for DH birthday earlier this year. He did that (9 balloons) and wrote messages on everyone of them from "Happy Warren Birthday" to "May you live 1000 happy lives together". lol. It was very touching. They stayed on the door for 2 days!! DH wouldn't take them down!!

Lorraine that's how I look at every cruise we do as well. lol

Kerri

I think my favourite part has to be no cooking, washing up or bed making. I also loved the shows on Pacific Star - went to all four and loved them all. Snorkeling at Lifou was a highlight and the shopping in Vila was too short!:mad:

I think my favourite part has to be no cooking, washing up or bed making. I also loved the shows on Pacific Star - went to all four and loved them all. Snorkeling at Lifou was a highlight and the shopping in Vila was too short!:mad:

Hi Rallo!!!

I couldn't agree more!

We only saw 3 shows (bummer)....we did the Vanilla plantation & Cliffs of Jokin at Lifou & loved it (and Chaz, the cliffs are unfortunately covered in graffitti just as that reporter from the Australian had said, but still breathtakingly beautiful none the less). Did you walk up to the church on the hill Sherrie? We have decided to do that if we go back!

Anyway, to add to the list, just doing nothing, driving no-where, seeing the kids delightfully happy, trying 'to do' the cocktail list (sorry, couldn't manage it on a 7 nighter....:p ) and meeting some great people......although not you Rallo?:(

Cheers

Archived