Beer & or whiskey Delivered to ship

DiveCruiser

We had a case delivered this past spring but they have stopped doing that now, ccl put a stop to it. Not sure if they will start it back up. Can't think of the site we used, it wasn't the one irish listed tho. Let me know if you find someone to do it for you. I have read that people pack a case or two in luggage.

I don't believe Carnival allows liquor to be delivered... they were letting a few companies get away with beer deliveries, but that has stopped as well. You can pre order bottles of liquor from Carnival, just call...

I don't believe Carnival allows liquor to be delivered... they were letting a few companies get away with beer deliveries, but that has stopped as well. You can pre order bottles of liquor from Carnival, just call...

Thanks

We preordered the wine for dinner and thought it would be great to have the beer two. Oh well such is life. The only constant in life is change!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob :cool:

Archived