Pillowcases for autographs

Majesty Fan

I read on another post that disney staff have grown weary of too many people asking for signed pillowcases/t-shirts, etc. :( How recently has anyone been able to get these pillowcases signed? Are they equally responsive to T-shirts? Has anyone tried other items for the kids?

Thanks - appreciate all the input!

I know of people having matte style picture frames signed, and some did t-shirts.

Sometimes people go voer board and leave off several items to be signed instead of just a couple of things for each room they have, so the staff gets really bogged down with requests. If people dont go hog wild then everyone can have something signed.

I have read some posts recently on another board where people did get their stuff signed on the Magic, not more than 2 or 3 weeks ago.

If you only want one t-shirt signed you can ask at autograph sessions to have it signed, but have it prepared. Have it washed and ironed and have a firm cardboard or something in side of it to hold it stiff so it is like they are signing a book, you need to have the material held tight with clips or something. I have seen people do this instead of autograph books on board.

mom x4,grandma x4

I just got of the Magic on Saturday and we had 2 pillow cases signed by all the characters. We drop off the pillow cases at the front desk in a big zip lock bag as directed by momx4, grandma x4 with fabric markers and they took it without any problems. The only thing I would recommend is that you have multiple colors and don't use the color YELLOW it just doesn't stand out on white. They dropped off the pillow cases Friday evening with all the characters signatures. Have a great trip.

We just disembarked the Magic this past Sat. Like the above poster..we did as momx4, grandma x4 instructed and dropped off a zip lock bag (with our name and stateroom #) containing a pillow case and a 5x7 mat plus 6 different colored 'sharpies' to Guest Services shortly after boarding. I politely requested the autographs and told them anything that they are able to get would be fine with me. The cast member was very nice about it and it was in our stateroom on Friday when we returned from dinner. It is really a nice reminder of our cruise! With all the different signatures and colors...it is quite unique!

And we had a fantastic cruise! The ship is beautiful and the staff and crew were just great! The shows were topnotch and we enjoyed the different dining venues! We could not book online for some reason so we went to Palo's to make a reservation and were put on a waitlist and they finally called Thursday afternoon. We are in our 50's and were cruising without children and had a wonderful time! I was as thrilled as the kids to see the characters! When the characters are slated to be in the atrium for photo ops and autographs...it was hard to get an opportunity to meet them unless you were lined up ~1/2 an hour prior and with all the children on board waiting...well we often just watched the fun from the 4th floor! So it was soooooo great to go to the Character breakfast and have an opportunity

to have a photo op with some of the characters!

Anyway...happy sailings!

We got off the Wonder's 11-day cruise on Sept. 28. I had dropped off three pillowcases, one for each of my daughters and one for my nephew, all of whom were onboard with us. I included markers and requested as many characters as possible sign. We only had six characters sign them, but they do look really nice. We got them back the morning we left! I was beginning to think they'd been lost.

DH and I did a 7 Day Eastern in Sept. for our 27th Anniversary. I dropped off a pair of pillow SHAMS and they were signed by at 10 characters. I went with the shams because they won't have to be washed as often.

Archived