Any former Regent cruisers

marylizbeth

Hi

As a newbie cruiser I got spoiled by my first cruise on the Regent Seven Seas and thought I would never try another line.

I do however like Oceania's cruise through Northern Europe. Has anyone here sailed on Regent...were you disappointed at all in terms of service or quality on Oceania in comparison?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Marylizbeth

Regent Seven Seas Alaska 8/06

(And loved it!)

We sailed four or five times with Radisson (now Regent) and have just booked our 5th and 6th cruisese with Oceania. The lines are similar and we love both of them. Regent's service was slightly better than O's, but we think O's food is superior. The cabins on Regent's ships do have some nice amenities that O doesn't provide (such as the nice marble tile bathrooms) and the wine with dinner is great. Regent's prices have crept up in the past two years to the point where Oceania appears to be the better choice in most itineraries with all things considered even when the wine and bottled water is factored in.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with an Oceania cruise. Nor would you be disappointed to go back on Regent. We'll continue to consider both for future cruises.

Archived