Repositioning cruises????

hlb76

Help me please. My dad had onced mentioned repo cruises and how you can find them cheap. I had no idea what he was talking about. Can anyone help me out? Do they port? I have only cruised once and with Carnival. I am dying to do it agian. I know cruising is not very costly but I am a thrifty gal and would like to make the best of her trip so if there is a way to catch a deal I am interested in doing it. I loved being at port but loved my days at sea too. So I guess I am game for anything. I would even consider another line too. I know this groups has lots of info so please get it out there.:)

Help me please. My dad had onced mentioned repo cruises and how you can find them cheap. I had no idea what he was talking about. Can anyone help me out? Do they port? I have only cruised once and with Carnival. I am dying to do it agian. I know cruising is not very costly but I am a thrifty gal and would like to make the best of her trip so if there is a way to catch a deal I am interested in doing it. I loved being at port but loved my days at sea too. So I guess I am game for anything. I would even consider another line too. I know this groups has lots of info so please get it out there.:)

They had one coming back from the Meditteranean... but I think those usually sell out pretty quick. You can check, it may still be listed on Carnival's website... those are generally the ones you see on Carnival lately.

still space available on the liberty coming back from the med, sailing 11/03 - and the prices are crazy cheap. this is a nice itinerary too. 16 nights leaving from civiavecchia (rome), then barcelona, mallorca, malaga, funchal, st. marteen and finishing in ft. lauderdale. 10 sea days!!

a lot of ships repostion in the spring from the caribbean to alaska (not only carnival. there's no eastbound to the med this year as the freedom is sailing over there for her inaugural season.

still space available on the liberty coming back from the med, sailing 11/03 - and the prices are crazy cheap. this is a nice itinerary too. 16 nights leaving from civiavecchia (rome), then barcelona, mallorca, malaga, funchal, st. marteen and finishing in ft. lauderdale. 10 sea days!!

I was on the Liberty "crossing" this Spring. I will be on the Freedom Transatlantic next Fall. Prices excellent [they can start at around $60/day]....assuming you like "sea days". They occur during the Spring/Fall as ships move from one port to another. As such, your embarkation/debarkation ports are different...potentially affecting airfare. Along with being inexpensive, you can get some interesting ports. I suspect I would've never visited S. America/Europe if I hadn't been on a repo cruise.

Archived