Barefoot Sailings or Stuarts Cove?

jancyjancy

My DS14 and I would like to do some snorkeling and beach time while in Nassua mid November. Any suggestions which charter above is better? He really really wants to do a sailboat type of excursion. Are these actually sail boats and will it be rough sailing? (I do get quesy and take Bonine or Draminine when ships rockin)... Thanks for your suggestions.

My DS14 and I would like to do some snorkeling and beach time while in Nassua mid November. Any suggestions which charter above is better? He really really wants to do a sailboat type of excursion. Are these actually sail boats and will it be rough sailing? (I do get quesy and take Bonine or Draminine when ships rockin)... Thanks for your suggestions.

If weather permits.. the Barefoot cruise Sailboat will set sail once it's out of Nassau Harbour. It's really a nice trip. You shouldn't be needing bonine, unless you intend to stay onboard when it anchors for snorkeling.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived