Ron Pass (Piano Bar, Valor) is LAME!!

vesw01

Just kidding - I know Ron reads these threads.........

Best time ever - if you want to meet people and have friends (in low place - Tracy), a Margarita (where's my salt, my gosh darn salt - Brett), or drink dirty water (Boston - Kellieigh, Mom, Mom 2, Tracy and the gang), or just to survive (Texas - Donna) the evening or have a meeting (like Bill W does)- you have to stop on by where everybody knows your name!!

To the Piano Man - Cheers!!

Victoria and Cliff (the two tall ones!!)

Just kidding - I know Ron reads these threads.........

Best time ever - if you want to meet people and have friends (in low place - Tracy), a Margarita (where's my salt, my gosh darn salt - Brett), or drink dirty water (Boston - Kellieigh, Mom, Mom 2, Tracy and the gang), or just to survive (Texas - Donna) the evening or have a meeting (like Bill W does)- you have to stop on by where everybody knows your name!!

To the Piano Man - Cheers!!

Victoria and Cliff (the two tall ones!!)

ohhh...you are gonna pay for that one!! LOL

See now I was just about to get all up in your grill about how he may not be to your taste, but there is no need for name calling. And how some of us really liked him thankyouverymuch...

Whew! Glad you had a good time!

Laura

(PS - my avatar is me on Ron's piano this past July! I think I had a good time too. At least what I remember...)

I would sail again, just to sail with him!! We had a blast - closed the place down each night! He told us he checks in here about himself and that he got a thread about how he plays too much Billy Joel (piano bar, singer, Billy Joel - see nothing in common:rolleyes: ).

If you like a good time and a wild ride...go to see Ron.

BTW I made a lap or two in circles on his piano too .............

He was very entertaining, but with all the Ron Groupies there was no room at the piano bar so I had to enjoy the show from the sidelines.

I did get to buy him a drink on the last night of our 9/10 cruise. So I got a SOCIAL tipped my way.

The "Ron Groupies" should answer this but I'll give it a try. Whenever Ron takes a short breather from his singing and playing, and especially if he has a free drink, (Martini) before he takes a sip he holds his glass high and say's SOCIAL as a toast to everyone. And as the "Groupies" will tell you they all reply SOCIAL in return

Ron is the greatest..That i think we can all agree upon that.. He truly made the cruise my mom and i were on. I can't imagine my next cruise without him. Anxiously awaiting his re-assignment.

Ron has a great sense of humor and any entertainer would, esepcially Ron, will find all of this extremely heartfelt. There is no greater feeling knowing that your work touches so many people. I felt the same when i was dancing in competitions.

To all the Ron Pass groupies..We should try to have a Ron Pass cruise and bombard the ship...LOL

SOCIAL !!!!!!

A Ron Pass cruise would be hysterical :)

I got an email from him, things are pretty lame this week.

He is leaving the Valor on Dec 10th to go home for Xmas. I think he is off for 8 weeks and will be assigned to a ship (he is hoping for the Valor again). He posts on ronpass.com about what ship he is on etc.

Archived