Resurrected CD List

MrPete

We were on the Fantasy on Nov 9th and had Marahscalh Stanton. Had to go check the Capers for spelling of that one. I must admit I have never pay a lot of attention to the CD but, I have to say he was one of the best we have ever had. Funny but not in a corny way a lot of the CD's are.

We were on the Fantasy on Nov 9th and had Marahscalh Stanton. Had to go check the Capers for spelling of that one. I must admit I have never pay a lot of attention to the CD but, I have to say he was one of the best we have ever had. Funny but not in a corny way a lot of the CD's are.

Bonnie, I have not heard much about him but have learned that he is no longer the CD of the Fantasy and perhaps is no longer with Carnival. I visited the ship last week and Big Tex is now the CD.

We're going on the Spirit in Jan. How is the CD on that ship? Read it was Shawn Bussey. Anybody know about him?

Thanks

sjelsten - Shawn is a woman and she is a fantastic cruise director! She has been with Carnival for about 13 years and started with Carnival working in the Camp Carnival program. She is from Florida. You will enjoy both her and the ship very much.

Bonnie, I have not heard much about him but have learned that he is no longer the CD of the Fantasy and perhaps is no longer with Carnival. I visited the ship last week and Big Tex is now the CD.

Hopefully, Marahscalh Stanton is just on a much needed break. We have never cruised with him, but Noonan said he learned a great deal in the short time they were able to work together on the Fantasy before Big Tex arrived.

Big Tex was a Social Host on the Holiday back in 2003 when we cruise on it.

He was a lot of fun. It will be interesting to see how he has :matured: as a CD! We will find out in less than a month!!! yea

I haven't been on the Triumph since May of this yr but stewart dunn was the CD. Is there any chance that he is returning there or who IS on there if not James Smith?

GaryinOhio

...is now on the Ecstasy out of Galveston according to recent cruisers on these boards and capers that have been posted. Since some time in October or the 1st of November.

He replaced Rebecca.

Hopefully, Marahscalh Stanton is just on a much needed break. We have never cruised with him, but Noonan said he learned a great deal in the short time they were able to work together on the Fantasy before Big Tex arrived.

He was a lot of fun. It will be interesting to see how he has :matured: as a CD! We will find out in less than a month!!! yea

I was on the Celebration in August and Big Tex was the C/D. He was very good. Wait untill you see him dance DONT MISS IT

I was on the Celebration in August and Big Tex was the C/D. He was very good. Wait untill you see him dance DONT MISS IT

I don't usually pay much attention to the CD either; but will look forward to cruising under him on the Fantasy this coming Saturday. He sounds fun.

I don't usually pay much attention to the CD either; but will look forward to cruising under him on the Fantasy this coming Saturday. He sounds fun.

We have "connected" well with quite a few CDs but it is most fun when you watch them come up 'through the ranks" (so to speak) and sail with them over and over.

:confused: ...how Stuart Dunn is as a CD. This is my 1st cruise, but I am sailing with my BF and it is her 3rd cruise. She had Rebecca and was not pleased with her at all. Was glad to see she had left Ecstasy.

Please if you can tell me how Stuart is, Counting down the days. :D :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
We will be sailing on the Liberty, January 20, 2007. John Heald is presently the CD on the Liberty. Does anyone know if he will still be on the ship in January, or who will be the CD?

Thanks,

Last report was that Todd Wittmer is the new CD on Liberty.

Celebration: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Conquest: MARK PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNIEVEL

Ecstasy: STUART DUNN

Elation: GOOSE NEUMANN

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: DANNY BLAKE

Glory: DANA HODSON

Holiday: SKIP

Imagination: LENNY HALLIDAY

Inspiration: RISA BARNES

Legend: BRENT MITCHELL

Liberty: TODD WITTMER

Miracle: CHRIS ROBERTS

Paradise:

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: JAMES SMITH

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: WEE JIMMY

Valor: BRETT ALANS

Victory: MALCOLM BURN

LHP- Big Tex did a great job this past week on the Fantasy. He was both entertaining and at the same time gracious and humble. He often made sure he gave credit to all the hard working stewards, waiters and waitresses on board for any compliments he received during the cruise. Big Tex is also happy that his wife is on board as well as a social host. I spoke with Nonnan this week and of course, he is hoping to be promoted soon as well.

We will be sailing on the Liberty, January 20, 2007. John Heald is presently the CD on the Liberty. Does anyone know if he will still be on the ship in January, or who will be the CD?

Thanks,

Todd Whittmer is the current CD on the Liberty.

We sailed her last week to Panama.

He was a pretty good CD.

Celebration: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Conquest: MARK PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNIEVEL

Ecstasy: STUART DUNN

Elation: GOOSE NEUMANN

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: DANNY BLAKE

Glory: DANA HODSON

Holiday: SKIP

Imagination: LENNY HALLIDAY