HMC - Orange vs. Lt. Blue cabana?

sandiego1

I'm debating between these 2 cabanas (turquoise was taken). Any preferences for one vs. the other?

I think they are right next to each other. From a pic I saw posted on-in, it looks like there's a staircase to the beach from the upper walkway right next to the orange cabana. Would this increase foot traffic near the cabana? Is there one near the lt. blue one?

thanks!

You didn't say when you're cruising, but my advice is grab whatever you can. The cabanas go very fast once they open them up. Both the Orange (which is right next to the turquoise) is near the rest rooms and food and the light blue is pretty close by.

If they've opened them for availability, get one as quick as you can and be glad you were successful!:)

I hate to admit this, but I actually reserved both of them on-line. I saw that they were available the other day, so I grabbed both. Technically, I have until 10 days before the cruise (Feb 07) to cancel and get my deposit back. But in fairness, I want to choose one asap and cancel the other so other folks have an opportunity to book one.

The map helped some. If anyone has any experience in either cabana, pls LMK if there are any pros and cons I should be aware of.

Thanks.

Sandie, surprised they even let you do that. Yes, in fairness you really should let one go.

I still say it makes absolutely no difference except I just don't like the color orange ... that alone would do it for me;) . If you were talking about further down the beach it would be different (the yellow or the pink).

Personally we've only been in the turquoise and we loved it there. If I did it again I'd go further down the beach because with 2 ships in we found the area is too crowded.

As to bugs, maybe it's a time of year thing. We were there in November and there wasn't a bug in sight.:)

Archived