doc dance

I'm dancing with you! I got my docs yesterday -- DH and I shared some happy minutes last night talking about them. Everyday he calls me at work so I can tell him what "the countdown" is...29 and a wake up, as of today!

I should be doing the Doc dance with just 10 day's to go but TA still hasn't sent them.:mad: Ofcourse for my son's Aug cruise he never got his either and had to do the port manifest thing....sad! Oh well time to look for a new TA. I have 2 more booked with her but think I will cancel then rebook. Anyone else had this type of problem?

Still waiting on my docs too. Sail on the Liberty in Rome on 11/3. Called CCL and asked my agent where my docs were and she said they should be mailed this week. Booked my air with Carnival and I am a little concerned about how and where I am flying into Rome. I will be leaving from Washington DC area so I am not sure if I will have a layover or direct flight or even what day I am leaving. I normally book my own flights but since this is my first Transatlantic cruise, I figure it would be safer to book cruise and flight through Carnival. :( Is anyone else sailing on this cruise still waiting on documents? Sometimes misery loves company in the same boat with them. :cool:

Cruzn

animations71.gif

Archived