New Ncl Menu Items November

shoreguy

Not all weird for Hawaii. Most Hawaiians on the cruise would find it as essential as bacon. When we did our Hawaii land vacation spam was offered at nearly every restaurant for breakfast and we also saw it as a lunch item (spam and rice).

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

(sorry, as a Monty Python fan I couldn't resist)

umm... I was gonna make an old age crack, but then I remembered my dad can still take me out so.... I'll go with "Umm... no?"

LOL-actually at his (and my) age we can no longer take out the kids, but we still have them buffaloed into believing we can. ;)

-Monte

Shoreguy...I am unable to find the new menus from the link you provided. Do I need to register or can you tell me which options I need to select? :(

I just posted a link to the press release. There are no new fleet wide NCL menus yet just a team in place to make changes. From what I read I would expect the menus to evolve and not a flash change.

The NCLA changes are in place but I did no post a link to the Menus.

LOL-actually at his (and my) age we can no longer take out the kids, but we still have them buffaloed into believing we can. ;)

-Monte

Excuse me. What are the low lifes that cruise NCL doing having fun at Cruise Critic. Ms.Seahorse, Mr. Almost Newlywed, Mr. Retired, and Mr. Monte I made have to send over the current NCL Troll to ruin your day.

I fully expect you all to return to the task at hand the total distrucktion of NCL by those that will not where a suit and tie to dinner even if they are serving Cobb salad.

Mr. S. Guy

OH, yes you did.........my feelings are hurt:( ........:D

When you toss that mess together it is still a buncha mush;)

Food Fight! Food Fight!

I like Cobb salad too.

Spam - though - no way - Hawaiian or not!

Has anyone tried Poi? - It's wall paper paste to me.

Spam(which has pig in it) this, spam that; poi(which pig root in) this, poi that; cobb salad(which I hate,has pig on it) this, cobb salad that---are you guys trying for a record on the most poofed posts and hoping to recieve a nice reward for it????:D

Excuse me. What are the low lifes that cruise NCL doing having fun at Cruise Critic. Ms.Seahorse, Mr. Almost Newlywed, Mr. Retired, and Mr. Monte I made have to send over the current NCL Troll to ruin your day.

I fully expect you all to return to the task at hand the total distrucktion of NCL by those that will not where a suit and tie to dinner even if they are serving Cobb salad.

Mr. S. Guy

Howdy, Mr Guy.

Do ya tink that they got batter fried squirrel on that fancy boat or is it gonna be the usual road kill?

Mr. S. Guy

Sorry Mr. S. Guy, but he's still in my ignore file so can't ruin my day. :)

neener, neener, neener

By the way everyone, it's a know fact that Spam is best used as a sculpture medium! ;)

-Monte

Mr. S. Guy

Ok...Im starting to clue in on the troll :D and of course....you called and it answered later!

On a real note...Shoreguy I enjoy your posts. Always learning something from ya! Thanks for helping.

Mr. S. Guy

YEAH SHOREGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Mr. S. Guy

But I have two cruises booked with NCL in the next four months. What more could you ask of me?????:D :cool: :confused:

But I have two cruises booked with NCL in the next four months. What more could you ask of me?????:D :cool: :confused:

For one thing, take Ms.Seahorse, Mr. Almost Newlywed, and Mr. Monte on those cruises.

;)

-Monte

I just saw this today. First a new marketing program and next it looks like new menus.

http://www.cruise-community.com/ShowStory.asp?ID=10424

NCL hires trio of corporate chefs

2/10/2006

NCL Corp. appointed three new corporate chefs who bring a combined 67 years of culinary expertise. Reporting to Karl Muhlberger, director of culinary operations, they will work as a team to develop new menu items for shipboard implementation by the end of November.................

New menus in place for NCLA as well reported on the same site

......They include American classics such as clam chowder and cobb salad; California contemporary dishes such as an arugula, walnut and goat cheese pizza; Pacific Rim cuisine such as Kahlua pork nachos and steamed mahi mahi in banana leaf with lemongrass coconut sauce; and classic Hawaiian dishes like grilled wahoo with avocado and macadamia nut relish and huli huli chicken......

Sorry, but I can't get your link to work. It says I need to register to get a user name and pass word. I did that and it went to a banl page. Do you have a user name and pasword you can share of just cut and past the menu items? I'd appreciate it.

Archived