Room # ?

DDinNC

How can I find out what room I have? We went through a TA and she told me that those in our group who had asked for Oceanview had been "upgraded" but she didn't have our room # yet. Anyway I can get it or do I just have to be patient?:o :D

How can I find out what room I have? We went through a TA and she told me that those in our group who had asked for Oceanview had been "upgraded" but she didn't have our room # yet. Anyway I can get it or do I just have to be patient?:o :D

How did you book the cabin? If you asked for a cabin assignment your TA should give you an exact cabin number. If you asked for a guarantee then you have to wait until the cruise line assigns the cabin number.

It was actually booked through a group...through a TA....I was just told by the group leader that we had been upgraded and so I called the TA to see what was going on and if she knew the room #. She didn't and I was hoping to be able to find it myself. Looks like I will have to wait a little longer....

You did not mention when the cruise was. You should ALWAYS do the online registration. You TA should give you a registration number. If the TA can not, maybe it is time for a new TA. Not sure why they did not give you a room number, unless you are on a GTY.

Archived