Tush-Push

Likes2cruise

Did line dancing with that cutie, Milan Skrecek, on our last Sun Princess cruise. I'm trying to remember what music he used for the "Tush-Push." Am hoping someone out there will have a suggestion for a song that would work with that routine.

When I used to give line dance lessons, and at the country western clubs, we always did tush push to "the Fireman" by George Strait. Actually, we did it to quite a few songs, but my brain just ain't coming up with the names right now. If I remember, I'll post 'em.

Did line dancing with that cutie, Milan Skrecek, on our last Sun Princess cruise. I'm trying to remember what music he used for the "Tush-Push." Am hoping someone out there will have a suggestion for a song that would work with that routine.
That dance is the only excuse for Billy Ray Cyrus' "Achy Breaky Heart".:p

Derf....How DO you do it??? And, who can forget, "Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor On The Bedposts Overnight"?? We used to dance the " "Hand Jive" to this at church camp back in the early 60's....(which is where we all learned how to smoke and swear, too!) I'll give ya 5 minutes, Derf!

Hi there, Jason P. Assistant Cruise Director here with some more songs that can be used for the "Tush Push". I can't remember some of the original singers but here goes....

"Trashy Woman", "Man, I feel like a woman" (Shania Twain), I've even used the "Watermelon Crawl" it goes against the music sometimes but it works..

Well there's a few more to use, hope that they help.

Jason Parsons

Assistant Cruise Director, Mv Royal Princess (the one and only)

"Loyal to the Royal"

I have never done the Tush Push on a cruise, and haven't done it all in several years, but I used to go country line dancing every Sunday night. I am at work right now so I can't look it up, but it seems there was a Dolly Parton song (or maybe it was Dolly with other singers) we used to do the Tush Push to. The name "Hurricane" seems to ring a bell but that may be by some other artist. There are a number of great songs to do the Tush Push to, as a matter of fact. :)

But some of the more popular songs are:

Rodeo Rock - Jimmy Collins (we get about 8-900 people doing the tush-push to this at the bar I work pt at)

Drivin My life away - Rhet akins

All Things Considered - Yankee Grey

Walk Softly ON this heart of mine - Kentucky Headhunters

Strokin - Clarence Carter

Just try it to some of your favorite songs and i think some of yours will work too!

Archived