Sports bar ?

C-U-ONBOARD

When we cruised Jan 05, Miracle, we were in the sports bar to see the Eagles in the NFC championsip. We almost had a melt down b/c they were not going to show it something about being in port and channels. Well you would have though someone died... ( my dh) once the crowd got tough, somehow all of a sudden they were able to get it on the tube. So push if its not on. They'll work it out, they did for us. Good Luck. We going to hopefully be in the same position this Jan while on the Triumph. :D

I am a native San Diegan (Chargers) and my family is a transplant from Pittsburgh (Steelers)

Unless it's the Sunday night NBC game, the network affiliates provide football coverage of interest to their local viewers

You'll see whatever games are on the Denver FOX and CBS stations. (which luckily for you, the Broncos are on Monday Night versus the Ravens, so the CBS station will have their choice of games, instead of showing the Broncos.)

You'll get the Denver NBC station for the Sunday Night game and you'll get ESPN Desportes for the Monday Night game....

Bill

Archived