Hello from the Ryndam!

localady

I'm so sorry that we are not on your cruise. We will be on the one 10 days after yours, on the 16th sailing. Be sure and take good care of the ship, and we hope that you have a wonderful time.

We just booked the final Alaska cruise for the year on the Ryndam. Five days out of Vancouver. We have visited Ketchikan and Sitka before but have not sailed up the inside passage so look forward to it.

Anyone ever been up there that late in the year? Hope the weather will be okay.

Nancy

Hello to all!!! We arrived home after 14 days on the Ryndam in Alaska (7/9-23). The weather was beyond wonderful. Last year on our trip we got 10 days out of 14 of rain or very cloudy skys, this year we had 13 out of 14 days with no rain and we were all sunburnt after our excursions to Sitka and Skagway. Folks sunbathing on the back deck and swimming were a frequent sight and Vancouver was in the high 90'sF yesterday. It was a wonderful cruise, and a very lovely ship, she has truly aged with grace! I am overjoyed to tell you that I found no difference in the friendliness of the fabulous staff, they are as courteous and warm as always.:D I will put together a complete review of the ship after I get unpacked and a bit rested, right now I am buried in ripe tomatos :eek: and children's schedules (I am the taxi to their summer social life).

Thanks rocks!!

I can tell you definately that you will love the Ryndam!! Agus, who was our steward in cabin A51, was soooo great! Very accommodating, pleasant and kept the cabin wonderful. You will love the new towels, they are bigger and part of the upgrades. Let me know what specific questions you have, and I'll try to answer them.

Archived