Carnival 1 Day Sale you don't have to wait!

Wicked

Ok I must have said something before that was bad ;p Not sure what it was but Hey I'm sorry! :)

You don't have to wait for the sale though you can call your PVP and they'll take care of you (Maybe it was cuz I put a name and extension even though they say they don't make comissions??)

Anyways you can email me at [email]wicked@guildofchaos.com[/email] if you have the information about the cheaper tickets (wasn't sure if that was it or not either) :)

I can't figure out how to have my email available in my profile, but once I do that I'll be good to go.

And the most important point....

I'm cruising for Christmas!!

Yah!

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple]It wasn't anything too terrible. :D [/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple]You just aren't allowed to mention TA's here (and yes Carnival PVP's are considered TA's). Also, you are never allowed to list a TA's contact info (extension # etc.).[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=purple]No harm, no foul. Thanks for understanding! [/color][/font][/b]

Ok good! Glad to know where I messed up so I can watch it going forward.

Now if the person (I've forgotten who it was) has the information about the cheaper fares would email me the information I'd appreciate it. I thought $1900 for 2 for a Christmas Cruise was a great price! :) Especially since I get a longer balcony since the cabin is sideways!!

Thanks Kristi for the heads up! I appreciate it!

I know I have this in the "wrong" place, but I have a question about credits for Stock owners. A few years ago, when I cruised Carnival, I sent them a letter and showed them that I owned 100 shares, and this gave me a $100 credit on board. Do they still do this??
mm

Archived