Quick Pearl/Jewel question

star7228

Hi all,

Just a couple of questions about the Pearl/Jewel (because I figure they're quite similar, as they're sister ships).

1. Does anyone have a list of the spa treatments with prices?? Everything thing I see is listed without prices! :confused: I need to try to budget! :)

2. Does anyone know what the schedule of aerobics/yoga classes is like on the Jewel? I am excited that the Pearl, like the Jewel, will also have an aerobics/fitness room for classes, and I'm wondering why type and how often they offer them.

Thanks in advance! :D

Was there a specific service you were interested in? I was on the Jewel in September and I have the price list for the spa services but I do not have a scanner. Here are a few prices:

Swedish massage (50 min) $99

Reflexology (50 min) $99

Elemis Aromapure Facial (50 min) $99

La therapie Hyradralift Facial (50 min) $117

Aroma Spa Seaweed Massage (90 min) $171

Aroma Stone Therapy (50 min) $135

There is also a 15% service charged added. Prices are reduced during port days-up to 50% sometimes.

In terms of fitness classes, the Jewel had yoga, spinning and pilates which all have a $10 fee. There was yoga on most days (either in the AM or late afternoon) and spinning and pilates every couple days. Other classes that they had included wake-up stretch, step, fab abs, total body conditioning, step and tone, aerobics in motion and boot camp circuit. There were usually at least 4-5 different classes held each day.

Purplepuppy - thanks so much for the response! I'll have to look through the services and see what I'd be interested in. Maybe I'll post back and ask about a specific service. :)

Sounds great with the classes - I love that they offer so many! Thanks for all the info!! I think $10 is really reasonable. I am looking forward to that, as I like the gyms on board, but I prefer step classes and the like.

Thanks again!! :D

Archived