For those that have been on many RC ships...

DeRon

Jewel of the seas by far. Trying the Nav. in a couple of months. First time on a Voyager class ship. I'm thinking it may be to big for our liking (Thought the Grand Princess was too big...could have been the layout)>

First cruise was Song of America - she got us HOOKED! Sailed her again, then Empress when she was Nordic Empress, Sovreign, Monarch Majesty, Legend, Grandeur twice, Radiance and Jewel. Up until now, mine is the Jewel, by far. Let you know after the Brilliance in March if that opinion changes. The Radiance class ROCKS!:D

Hi Everyone,

For years our fav was the Sun Viking. Small, no stablizers (or if they had them they didn't work to well), old fashioned by todays standards but she was wonderful. But the Radiance class ships have replaced her in my heart. Radiance, Brilliance, Jewel in that order. mems

13 RCI ships, soon to be 14. Song of Norway was our first ship and we loved her so much we sailed on her 3 times.

Of the current ships, the Navigator is my wife's favorite and the Jewel is mine.

May change our minds after the Freedom in 9 more days.

I have to say Song of America...first cruise...got me hooked, loved the smallness and got to know the staff and crew ....

Me, too:). She was a classy lady. I saw her last summer in Barcelona sailing as one of the Thompson ships and it brought back terrific memories.

My favorites are any RCI ships smaller than the Voyager class....I love all the ships on the Vision class and Radiance class and I think they are a completely different experience than the Big Guys.

The Radiance is probably my new Favorite

BUT I LOVE THE GRANDEUR TOO

and the Rhapsody...

and I had a great time on the Vision....I don't know. That's like asking a parent who their favorite child is! :eek:

Favorites have been Sun Viking and Legend of the Seas. The bigger, newer ships are okay, but I really prefer smaller. By the way, when the Enchantment was stretched the dining room was enlarged. We had dinner with the Captain and he pointed out where the additions had been made. Don't know about the showroom as we haven't been to a show for a long time.

I'm on a mission to try all the RCCL ships to see which one I like the best.

Wrona, I'm with you on this. I won't be able to make a proper pick without trying all the ships in the fleet. :p

I have to say we've enjoyed every one we've gone on so far.

I have to agree with TexasMom2...Rhapsody is my favorite...it does not have some of the extras, but it has soul and character and a crew beyond compare! We sailed Carnival Conquest about 4 years ago. I was very disappointed. Our cabin steward was invisible, rest of the crew was cold, and the whole ship just had a 'cold' uncaring feel to it. Rhapsody was like going home to old friends. Had as much fun with the crew as we did with the people we met. It was very sad to leave and we still talk about the crew people we met and wander if we will ever see them again on another cruise!!

Archived