POH review for infants and 2-5

Califonria cruiser

Thanks I will check this out. I am planning a cruise for 2008. Our sons will be 1.5-2 and 4.5-5 depending on when we go...

I'm trying to decide which cruise line and was wondering if the freestyle cruising would go over better than the others...

hi, we are poh 10/23/06 we have 2 kids 4 & 7 yr olds. I am looking for your reviews and can't find them where are they? Can you give me any insights that would help me in getting ready for our trip or anything about the ship or islands that would be helpful with 2 kids. We are all very excited. I am unsure on how the kids program works as compared to other ships we have been on, this is such a port intensive cruise.

I look forward to hearing from you, Thanks for your help.

Thanks for posting the link for me : )

I've been a bit busy with guests and had forgotten to check out my post.

Anyway, most of the info is in the review and I hope it helps.

I didn't include much about the island excursions due to lack of time, but every day we rented a car and went around each island. Really enjoyed going to Volcano National Park in Hilo.

Jenn

THanks Calif Cruiser.

Your info was so helpful, I have'nt seen anyone else comment on kids programs. We are same situation me, husband in 30"s with 2 kids 4 & 7 1/2 yr old cruising with my parents. So we have mini-vans reserved in all ports and plan to do alot of same activites. Thanks for info on Turtle Beach, we are also flying in from CA on Sat so we have 2 1/2 days in Oahu, pearl harbour, beach, etc. What was the weather like? Do you need sweatshirts and or pants for evening? tennis shoes? Thanks we leave next sat 21st. I am so excited, started the packing today.

Tami

• 2 months later...

Archived