Hours of operartion for teen club on norwegian dawn?

Ari939

We will be on the norwegian dawn going to the bahamas/flordia. We will have 3 teens(one 14, two 16) with in our party. We would like to know what the hours of operartion for the teen club. Is there a difference between ages and between port and sea days? There will also be a 11 year old. How late will the kids club be open to?

We will be on the norwegian dawn going to the bahamas/flordia. We will have 3 teens(one 14, two 16) with in our party. We would like to know what the hours of operartion for the teen club. Is there a difference between ages and between port and sea days? There will also be a 11 year old. How late will the kids club be open to?

Hi Ari939,

We have been on the Majesty 2 times and the Spirit 1 time. We will not be on the Dawn until next summer.

I can answer some of your questions.

The Kids Crew is open on sea days 9am - 12pm; 2pm-5pm; 7 pm-10pm.

There is group sitting on port days 9-5 (I think this is the correct time frame) and you pay an hourly rate.

Group sitting is also available all evenings for the hourly fee 10pm-1am.

The kids are divided up be age....the 11 yr old will be with the 10-12 and the 13-17's are together. This may depend on the time of year you are sailing but I believe that this is the published groupings.

I do not know much about the Teen Club. This was not on the ships that we went on....also my oldest just turned 12 so we are not there yet!

The info is on the NCL website. Go to the "More" tab on the top and click on the Freestyle Family Fun.

I hope that this helps some....have fun:) !

The teen clubs are run a bit differently than the regular kids crew programs. Basically you go to the orientation/sign up meeting usually the first night your on the ship. The teens are given a schedule of the events for the week and they choose which ones they want to attend. A few of the events may require signing up the day before. There are usually things planned until about 1AM for the teens. The scheduled events may be cancelled if no one shows up on time. Most of the time the teens just group up and hang out in the teen center (only available on certain ships), game room or various other meeting places on the ship. Our daughter has been on 6 NCL cruises and hasn't had any problems with the kids/teen program.

I don't believe there were any teen events on the ship while the ship was in port.

Some of the activities I remember reading about were scavenger hunts, ping pong tournaments, basket ball, volley ball, karoke, dances, dinner together, teen murder mystery dinner, free arcade time.

Archived