Officially Addicted--4 Cruises in Less than 2 Years

My husband says I must stop! Couldn't resist booking Sensation five day for my mom's 50th b-day on Aug. 28th. Should be fun...my mom, sister, and aunt. It will be my sister and aunt's first cruise (and my aunt's first time flying). Got an excellent deal from onlyfunvacations and round-trip air for $107 with USAir. Looking forward to Grand Cayman and Cozumel!

;)

Opps... booked another one today!

I work... alot... but mainly just to cruise... it helps to have no children.... I am very lucky and have a very good job... worked my way up in the company to VP... and I have lots of vacation time (our company has offices in Europe and therefore, we have good vacation benefits)....

I work to Cruise!!!

I've taken 7 cruises since January 2002, and have two more booked for this coming year! Not only am I addicted, I think I'm certifiable (not to mention, headed for the poor house!). What IS it about cruising that is so darn addictive?

I'm in the same boat so to speak. Totally addicted and headed to the poor house. My husband says the next one will have to be the last one for a while. OMG!!!! :eek: I wonder if tears will work again? :D If not, HE'LL be the one I'm nickel and diming to get back on a ship!

I started taking a cruise once a year in the summer. This year I went on one in March. I am leaving on one tomorrow, and am planning one for New Year's. I don't know how a lot of you can afford so many cruises because you also have to purchase airline tickets. I live 30 minutes away from the Port of Miami. I would cruise more, but because I'm a teacher I can only travel during the holidays and summer when cruising is more expensive.

Tom n Cheryl--if you find one--sign us up!

Seriously though, we live in Orlando and it's easy to get to the ports. We just wait for good deals(most of the time)

Wish CCL had a better past guest program though- we have spent a small fortune for our 16 cruises.

talk about addiction!

We need a new car. My 17 y.o. daughter said:' If we do NOT buy a car this year, how many cruises we can take??"!!!

I'm telling you... we need help. FAST!

LMAO

Yeah, we need a house...we are in the process of submitting an offer to custom build. DH told me cruise OR house. Obviously I want BOTH!!! But seriously I will have to calm down a bit. I was thinking it's actually 4 cruises in less than a year and half...and I'm not rich by any means. I just finished law school a year ago and started officially working in April. I'm just glad I have a boss that believes in taking time off to enjoy life...there are many attorneys who don't believe in that philosophy...

Happy Cruising!

Archived