New to Princess

thechief

We will be taking our first Princess Cruise on the Carribean Princess in March 07. We have taken 6 Disney Cruises in the past but cancelled the last one because we could not justify the rising prices. We were extremely satisfied with DCL. Our kids are now over 18 so kids programs are not a concern. Has anyone also done DCL and can compare it to Princess? We are impressed with what we have read and are ready to go.

Hi, we went on the Sept 12 Crown. We have done 3 Disney cruises, although our children are younger than yours, I can give my opinion.

I found we compared the 2 alot. But given that, I think it is a natural thing to do for ANYONE who has only sailed one line, and is trying another.

All in all, we enjoyed our cruise IMMENSELY...For the price difference, at least half, it was more than worth it. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

We went with the mindset of having a fantastic vacation, and knowing that "it is what you make it"..

HTH:)

Archived