Cabin 1086 on Serenade of the Seas

Our family had 1082, 1084 and 1086 for our Southern Itinerary cruise in April. Great location - very quiet. Convenient enough to elevators.

The cabins themselves were very nice. We love the JS's for the extra space an bigger bathrooms. Access to the concierge lounge isn't important to us, so we'd prefer the JS's

Did you have a walk-in closet. Thanks for the info. We were wondering about the noise from above. Also, on the balcony did you have more room and more than two chairs.

thanks

Yes you have a walk-in closet.

Sometimes you will hear the "trolley carts" in the Windjammer from above. Far more a curiousity than a nuisance.

Two chairs, one small table on the balcony.

Just returned from the Van.-Hawaii cruise on the Serenade and had JS 1076. Yes, walk-in closet. We could hear the trolley above in Windjammer once in a while but certainly could not call it a nuisance. Balcony had a lounger, chair and small side table. You'll love it, I'm sure!!

There was not a lounger on the balcony in 1086 or the other 2 JS's we had, although I would think one would fit.

I don't recall any overhead noise, esp. early in the morning. Because the southern itinerary is so port intensive we really weren't in the cabin much, which is too bad - the cabins were very nice!

Archived