Dinner Suggestions In Nassau?...

Goofy63

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I are going to be in nassau while sailing on Carnival During the week of Oct 29th. We will be in Nassau for 24 hours. We know what we want to do during the day, but we were thinking of that evening maybe going out on the island for a nice dinner. Any suggestions for some good food and good atmosphere?:rolleyes:

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I are going to be in nassau while sailing on Carnival During the week of Oct 29th. We will be in Nassau for 24 hours. We know what we want to do during the day, but we were thinking of that evening maybe going out on the island for a nice dinner. Any suggestions for some good food and good atmosphere?:rolleyes:

For Seafood, the Poop Deck would be my choice (the one at the marina), for ambiance, Lucianos', for a nice evening Cafe Matisse.

I've stayed in Nassau twice and sailed in 7 times. We stayed at what was then the Marriott on Cable beach and discovered Cafe Johnny Canoe next door at the Nassau Beach Hotel. We ate outside and enjoyed the Junkanoo band on Friday night. Pretty good prices too. The Radisson next to the Wyndham has several restaurants but more expensive. A friend of mine who frequents Nassau loves the restaurant called "Sun And" plus Graycliff...those are top-end restaurants and Graycliff has an extensive cigar selection. We at at Dickey Mo's in 2000 and 2002...nice atmosphere but overpriced in my opinion. Inexpensive food across from the British Colonial Hilton can be found at Conch Fritters. We'll be in Nassau on Wednesday 10/18 and I want to try the Fish Fry.

Archived