NEW NCL WEBSITE -shore excursions

mar2c1

When we've purchased NCL excursions, I don't think we knew the excursion time until we received the tickets (they are delivered to your cabin).

Maybe you could contact the excursion department at NCL to see if they know of the times.

I accidently chose an excursion (from the new site) in Antigua and it didnt show any times or pricing at that point (pricing shows now). In any case, I got an email confirmation the next day and it had an attachment showing what I booked, with the following info.

Tour ANU3261

Description ANTIGUA CANOPY TOUR

Total Price 190.00

Departure Time 10:30 am

# of Tickets 2

Amount to be charged to your On-board account: $190.00

Since I made an error, it was simple to cancel. I contacted the excursion desk directly (866-625-1167) early in the am since they are usually real busy. (open 8-5 EST) Only on hold a couple minutes. Explained that I meant to book this tour in Dominica and she cancelled it right away and sent me and email confirmation. They were super nice and easy to deal with. Its interesting to me that the times are automatically assigned. May just be a glitch in there system and something they need to work through.

Archived