Hoping for $$$ advice...

Goofy63

Hi guys,

I am going on a 4 day cruise in a few weeks. I was hoping some of you could give me an idea of average amount to take for the cruise. I know of gratuities, and have already added in the excursion the we are doing. But in terms of basics (bar money, souveniers) What could be an average you spend on a 4 day cruise. Thanks for any help...

Hi guys,

I am going on a 4 day cruise in a few weeks. I was hoping some of you could give me an idea of average amount to take for the cruise. I know of gratuities, and have already added in the excursion the we are doing. But in terms of basics (bar money, souveniers) What could be an average you spend on a 4 day cruise. Thanks for any help...

My general rule of thumb is we typically spend about the cost of the cruise in extras. Really it is up to you as far as how cheap or expensive your cruise is.

Dave

Thanks for some insight. I have been on a few cruises before but they have always been the 7 nights, I wasn't sure with this being shorter if I would likely spend less. I know I will drink a lot the first two days, but I want to try to "detox" the last day! This is a more laid back vacation this time, ususally on cruises we go go go!

Archived