Tour operators other than Glory

Joanandjoe

Absolutely..... we booked our private tour with Cameron Reid www.scenicbarbados.com He was amazing. He will customize your tour to your interests - which he did for us. We wanted to see the island....as much as possible (not interested in doing the tourist stops). He is very knowledgable about his home and loves to show it off..... told us tons of interesting tidbits - history, cultural, personal and more....

He returned my emails promptly so reserving was a breeze. He personally did our tour in a brand new car.... only 4 of us. We also requested a short beach break at Folkstone on the way back to the ship for a quick snorkle....but Mother Nature had different ideas that day. The wind was really kicking up that day and there were 5 foot waves with surfers on them .....

He is also very reasonable.... We paid $150.00 for 4 adults for 5-1/2 hrs.

That works out to $37.50 per person.... we offered to buy his lunch at the restaurant he took us to for some true Bajan food and we tipped him too. It was worth every penny !

• 3 weeks later...

I wholeheartedly agree with Texancruzer. We have just returned from our 34 day cruise up the Amazon and amongst the islands we visited, Barbados was one of the highlights.

We used Cameron Reid and he was excellent. He answered my emails promptly and our tour was most informative. His prices are very reasonable, same price for four as Texancruzer paid, a lovely comfortable car and he was dressed immaculately in white. I would highly recommend him.

Jennie

• 4 weeks later...

Archived