Tendering?

Brenda33

Is there tendering at the private island, Great Stirrup Cay? I have never tendered and was wondering how this worked.....I heard something about a tendering ticket....how and when do you get this? Thanks for your help. :)

There are tenders at the Private Island.

Read the Freestyle daily paper that is left in you cabin the night before you arrive at the Private Island. It will tell you where to go to get a tender ticket. They are usually first come first serve. The tenders are very large for the Private Island and hold about 150-200 passengers I would think. Once your ticket number/color is called you take the tender to the Island. The tenders run continuously during the day and to get back to the ship you just take the next tender.

Suite passengers are given priority tender tickets, and are on the first tender to the island.

Is there tendering at the private island, Great Stirrup Cay? I have never tendered and was wondering how this worked.....I heard something about a tendering ticket....how and when do you get this? Thanks for your help. :)

Don't know about GSC, but for a private island you'll be tendering, they're not gonna build a big 'ol cruise ship peir on them.

Archived