What made your "best cruise" so memorable?

impossible to decide which is the BEST cruise. they were all great. some stand out more than others. so i think i'll do it by itineraries first

14nt on radiance san diego to hawaii to san diego

7 nt on infinity vancouver to alaska

any one of the five 11 nt round trip southern caribbean out of miami

I CAN TELL YOU THE BEST MOMENT I EVER HAD ON A CRUISE.

When my husband stood up in front of 2000 people in the show and told me how much he loved me.

I CAN TELL YOU THE BEST MOMENT I EVER HAD ON A CRUISE.

When my husband stood up in front of 2000 people in the show and told me how much he loved me.

THAT was awesome! There wasn't a dry eye in the house!!!!!!

Well done, Allen! :)

HOW, HOW, HOW did I miss this!!! :(

I don't know Tara, you were probably off with Skippy!

But during the instrumental break during My Girl, the Motown group asked for voulenteers to talk about "their girl". Allen got up, in full pirate regalia, and explained how she was his girl back when they first started dating and he loves her more and more each day, and she'll always be his girl. He started to cry, I started to cry. It was very lovely, very touching ......

the picture doesn't even do the story justice! :)

100_0764.JPG.4cb507aaad7b2593459ce76ed49680af.JPG

I have 2 Best Cruises - My first cruise with my husband, it was a complete surprise for our anniversary, he planned the whole trip. I only had 3 days to pack and go. The second was dinner with Capt Remoe on Adventurer....it was the best time ever!!:D

Several answers for me:

Carribean - it's the people and crew I get to meet which may make the cruise more special.

Alaska - the scenery

New York to Bermuda - the people who live on the island of Bermuda.

Panama Canal - the exciitement of going thru a part of history.

Hawaii - well, what else can I say, it was probably my most favorite cruise.

Dave

My best cruise ever? Well, I've only been on three. However, it had to be my first because it was our first real family vacation and my then 10 year old daughter was so awestruck by the whole experience. Or maybe it was the second when we not only had a great family reunion, but we were also with some wonderful new friends from CC. No, wait - it was number 3 - our CC group cruise "The Family Jewels" when we met up with about 70 of the greatest CC people ever! To top it of we had our mothers with us.:)

I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Not just with us, but with many of you. It seems the people you are with make the best memories of all.

Looking forward to number 4 on the Monarch Dec. 8 where I will be meeting lephysteria and her honey. It's already looking like it might be another contender for best!:D

Probably the most exciting cruise experience for us was being able to be up on the bridge as we were leaving the Port of Miami a few weeks ago. Just seeing how everything works as well as each officers responsibility was quite a learning experience for us. Even got to see the pilot saying goodbye to the Captain. :D

Archived