Handicap Cabins

HappyLogan

:confused: Hi we will be on the Norwegian Spirits November 15 Repo Cruise in 2007. We have a couple who is interested in this cruise also. The wife is unable to walk long distances so she requires a wheelchair to get around. My question is that on looking for a Handicap Balcony Cabin I seem to not be able to locate one. Can someone who has sailed on the Spirit help me with this question. I only found inside cabins in the book and online. I thank all that might be able to help with this situation.

Diane

HappyLogan, We had the same problem with this on the Spirit and never booked it. The Dawn H/C cabins are wonderful and it looks like the newest ships are going to be better but until the Spirit is better equipped....we will have to wait. She was supposed to get additional cabins when in dry dock on the west coast last year, but they were not able to get them to the dry dock on time to be fitted.

We are booked in the hc cabin on the Spirit They have inside cabins only at this time.(?) cabin size is 235 sq. ft. plenty of room to move around. I have been in a cabin of that size before and it is great. My husband is in a wheel chair "Jazzy" type and does just fine. But if you are looking for an out side cabin you may not find one.

Oh I know what that is like. We were on Dawn in cabin 11609 and it is right under the cafe/ buffet and when they make up the cafe into the Italian Rest. All the noise from dinner time till 2 in the morining NOISEY ! ! ! That is why I chose to go on deck 10 on the Spirit. Love the Dawn inspite of the noise.

Archived