Redeeming carnival dollars

michris17

I just redeemed some that I got on eBay. The instructions on the back of the funship dollars certificate says to mail them via registered mail to a "special promotions department" at CCL and gives the complete address. I don't recall anything being mentioned on the certificate about redeeming them at the pursers desk.

When we purchased our Fun Ship $$ they came with a message stating that we did not need to mail them ahead of time if we were planning to apply them to our S & S account. We simply took them to the purser's desk and had them applied to our account. If you have a positive ballance you will receive a check the last night. You can do it anytime during the cruise so I'd suggest you wait until after the first evening since the line was rather long that night.

I just redeemed some that I got on eBay. The instructions on the back of the funship dollars certificate says to mail them via registered mail to a "special promotions department" at CCL and gives the complete address. I don't recall anything being mentioned on the certificate about redeeming them at the pursers desk.

I always redeem my funship dollars at the purser's desk. But I never thought to look on ebay for them. Wow, to me they are just like cash. I'll need to check that out.

Archived