Carnival Fun Ship Dollars?

pghcruiser

I started buying funship dollars and I am also curious where to see if possible how much onboard credit I have.. for my sail and sign card... my fiance has own funship dollar idea to put it away early...right now it shows

----------------------------Guest-1--Guest 2---Total

-----------Cruise Rate------$509.00--$509.00---$1018.00

Miscellaneous Charges-------$124.87--$124.87----$249.74

Booking Charge/Credit -----------------------------$25.00

Will it move to the colum for me which is guest 1 or will it just show our combined totals till we get on the ship

tia

wizzbane

I started buying funship dollars and I am also curious where to see if possible how much onboard credit I have.. for my sail and sign card... my fiance has own funship dollar idea to put it away early...right now it shows

----------------------------Guest-1--Guest 2---Total

-----------Cruise Rate------$509.00--$509.00---$1018.00

Miscellaneous Charges-------$124.87--$124.87----$249.74

Booking Charge/Credit -----------------------------$25.00

Will it move to the colum for me which is guest 1 or will it just show our combined totals till we get on the ship

tia

wizzbane

When we purchased Funship Dollars online and had them credited to our account ahead of time, the total just kept accumulating. My DD and I shared the same account, so the credit was for that booking number. Because you and your fiance share the same booking number, the credit will just show as a total credit, not individual credit for each of you. Does that make sense?

I also buy funship dollars every payday. They arrive at my home in California in about a week. Since they are mailed my Seattle, I would expect that it would take a few extra days to get them if you are in the midwest or on the east coast.

Archived