Rome Airport to Port Limos/Shuttles

We used Bob's Limousine from the Termini Train Station to Civitavecchia, and it was fine. However, we also scheduled them for Civitavecchia to Rome, and they never showed. We spoke with other drivers for Bob's and our name was not on their list. We confirmed with Bob over the phone that it was their mistake, and asked that we please get a driver. He agreed, but we waited for almost two hours and no one came. We ended up taking a taxi. I would suggest that you not take a chance on Bob's.

We used Stefano from Rome cabs. He was great. He was waiting for us when our plane landed and took us all around Rome. The next day his partner Marco picked us up at our hotel, took us to the places we did not get to the first day and then took us to the port. Both Stefano and Marco were fantastic - I would recommend them to anyone. If you just want to go from teh airport to the ship he charged us 110 euros total. Since we wanted to do some additional sightseeing it was an additional 35 euros per hour.

Good luck!

Lynn

Last week we used rome cabs to shuttle from airport to port, from port to downtown rome and for a tour the following day in rome and transfer back to fumincio airport. all experinces very good. stefano gives you his cell number which I used to confirm our first trip from Fumincio to Citavecchia port after our first contact i realized I did't have to worry he had everything under control...LOL

Archived