Carnival Miracle

Go check out the Ports of Call forums for each of your ports and you will find an abundance of information. I was on the Miracle last month and had a blast. I booked all my excursions through independent operators with the help of the Ports of Call boards.

Have fun!

going on the Miracle 12/10/06 looking for shore excursions (especially beach and snorkeling) for Cozumel, Belize, and Costa Maya not thru Carnival, any suggestions? Thanks. Have cruised previously.:D
just typed this to my new Legend roll call....so I'm pasting it for you.......

In Grand Cayman....my wife and I had an alcohol induced sleep in and missed our MobyDick tours swim with the Stingrays.....so we caught a late tender and just took a cab $5/person each way to 7 mile beach....we just spent a nice day relaxing on the beach with snorkel equipment($15) and I rented a jet skii($65....1/2 hour).....

Cozumel was beat up pretty bad from the 'canes so we caught a taxi van to paradise beach......$24 for the van (holds 8) each way........$8 to enter paradise beach.......they obviously dummped alot of money to rebuild as fast as possible, because the place looked great. The $8 included the beach, lounge chairs, umbrella, snorkle equipment, non-motorized water things, water tramp, and floating climbing ice-berg(probably 30 feet tall). There was a GREAT reastaurant on site for lunch.......we spent the whole day there for $10cabs $8 entry and $15'ish for lunch.....so basically $35/person. One of our friends did the Mexican cooking class at Playa Mia and loved it....MOUCHO TEQUILLA!!!! Is was she told me to say!!

Belieze, I was group leader for 40'ish people for Yhony and Cave-tubing.com. AWESOME DAY..........a 1 hour bus ride, a 1 hour hike in the rain forest(they helped those that might have had a problem) and then float back down river in tubes thru the caves of Belieze........FREAKING COOL!!!! $45/ person $40 if the group is over 20 people..........we are going to do this again with the boys...so there's the first 4 people!!

Costa Maya......had the most rain....it's a nice pier and shopping built by the lines....we didn't venture outside the gates at all.....just souviner shopped for a while..........they did have a HUGE pool with swim up bar that you can just go in. My wife thought the food was fake processed Mexican cuisine....not like the place at Paradise Beach....GREAT FOOD!!!

Our boys will be 12 and 6......they'll love everything we did, so we are just going to do the same things.

Archived