Ultimate Balcony Dining = Nominal Charge?

JolleyRoger

Bill,

I laughed out loud - and read the post again. I just read what I expected to see the first time ie. "board the ship" rather than the actual .... Good spotting! I'm home alone and I still have a big smile on my face. :)

Willys Grandma - I'm a relative newcomer, what does LMAO stand for? (And any others that I see pop up ?)

The two times that we had the breakfast, we didn't have a choice of days. They say it will be on a sea day, but on both ships it was only offered on one day, and that wasn't the day I would have preferred (of course, we had it anyway, but it would have been nice to have had a choice of days.) Nancy

Oh no, they didn't tell me that it was going to be offered on a specific day. I was under the impression that I had the ability to choose the day. Well I hope it is not the first sea day since we are leaving from NY in two weeks and it will be cold!!! I don't think Princess can be that inconsiderate..lol

Archived