CoCo Cay Questions

No Problem ,Forpaws (cute screen name btw)

(As a former newbie) I hate it when I get that resopnse...If Im asking I have usually already tryed to find my answer and have not succeded so I ask...and yes, there are topics on these boards that have been beat to death, but ...I think there always will be...(mainly b/c people want to rehash, instead of just giving an answer...)...Enjoy your cruises, and good luck on the boards ;) :p

Thanks Parrott--I guess you can tell I'm an animal lover? Especially the 4-legged feline types....yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. :D

I've also noticed that when you pull up a search, sometimes your key words are buried in the middle of two pages of threads, not in the titles. Am I supposed to spend an hour or more reading all of these posts to find what I need if it's not in the title??? :eek:

Instead, I take my chances and hope that some nice CC veteran, like yourself, will take 30 seconds out of their posting time to type a response for me, and I am always grateful when they take the time to do so!

Happy cruising to you too! :)

Well at great risk of being accused of being a mean old nasty CC poster :) to paint a picture, once you reach a certain age, your mom stops holding the bottle for you... :D

If you open a Search page, you will see several options. In the top left box, you can choose to either "Search Entire Posts" or "Search Titles Only". Self explanatory.

In the lower left part of the screen there is a radio button that you can choose to show results as either "Threads" or "Posts". Both are useful, depending on what you are looking for. If you don't want to have to dig through an entire thread, and you are reasonably sure that your search keyword was used in an individual post, then select "posts". The search results will show you each post that was hit, along with a short line or two from the post. If you don't really recall a specific message, sometimes it is better to use "threads". It depends on how broad you want your results to be.

It is my genuine desire to be helpful. If that offends you, well, there isn't anything I can do about it. I'm sure that some will find help from these instructions.

Theron

You're Welcome anytime

Why, yes, yes you are.

Parrott-Apparently! :p And apparently I ticked off someone for expressing my opinion! Didn't mean to!! :D:D :p

BTW, you will love CocoCay...get ready for a very fun day. Just hope there are no weather issues that prevent you from stopping there--the Captain switched our sea day and CocoCay day because of heavy rain, which enabled us to do Coco later on in the week when the weather was beautiful. A great day to grab a hammock and a book and RELAX. Well...except I didn't get to do that because I had to chase 3 teenagers: We wanna do the waverunner excursion...no..I don't want to do the waverunner..I wanna do the slide...can we go to the slide now...what about the aqua park...now we want to snorkle...I forgot my seapass....where did you leave your seapass?...back to the hammock....walk...walk...walk....where did you leave your snorkle?...walk walk walk back to the hammock...can we buy t-shirts...where's your money...back to the hammock.....whew....you get the picture! They wore me out...;)

Parrott-Apparently! And apparently I ticked off someone for expressing my opinion! Didn't mean to!!

...I wouldnt worry too much...I do it all the time...its Easy to do...:rolleyes:

BTW, you will love CocoCay...get ready for a very fun day. Just hope there are no weather issues that prevent you from stopping there--the Captain switched our sea day and CocoCay day because of heavy rain, which enabled us to do Coco later on in the week when the weather was beautiful. A great day to grab a hammock and a book and RELAX. Well...except I didn't get to do that because I had to chase 3 teenagers: We wanna do the waverunner excursion...no..I don't want to do the waverunner..I wanna do the slide...can we go to the slide now...what about the aqua park...now we want to snorkle...I forgot my seapass....where did you leave your seapass?...back to the hammock....walk...walk...walk....where did you leave your snorkle?...walk walk walk back to the hammock...can we buy t-shirts...where's your money...back to the hammock.....whew....you get the picture! They wore me out...

Hey, thanks for the full color picture...Ive got a clear vision of it...Thank you because, you have made me feel less guilty for leaving my teens with family while my partner and I enjoy a 'just the 2 of us cruise':p ;) :D

Hey, thanks for the full color picture...Ive got a clear vision of it...Thank you because, you have made me feel less guilty for leaving my teens with family while my partner and I enjoy a 'just the 2 of us cruise':p ;) :D

Nah....definitely don't feel guilty. I'm a firm believer in a parent's right to time away for recharging the ole batteries. I'm sure plenty of ppl will say I'm wrong, but I believe one can be a more effective parent by having a little break now and then. :)

Hope you post a review and some pics when you return, and that you and your partner have a fab time! I'm hoping to get away on the Majesty for a quick weekend with SO in early November. Some friends sailed on her in July and loved her, and I would love to read your review, especially since you're a member of WGIG, which means we'll get an objective review with both the pros and the cons of sailing this ship. ;)

Yeah, I'm hoping to become a member of WGIG...but their initiation concerns me a little. ;) :eek: :D

Most live thru it...;)...

You should visit us in the Dying to Doc Dance Lounge in the "Float Away Lounge"....tell them Parrotthead invited you...;) We have fun...hope to see ya there...

Most live thru it...;)...

You should visit us in the Dying to Doc Dance Lounge in the "Float Away Lounge"....tell them Parrotthead invited you...;) We have fun...hope to see ya there...

I'll give that a try! Thanks for the invite! :)

Archived